Cruso is a young Belgian brand active in interior design. The company collaborates with renowned Designers to create pure and sustainable furniture. It has adopted an eco-friendly production process and is on its path to obtain B-Corp certification.
As a growing start-up, Cruso searches for a dynamic profile to develop its B2B commercial strategy in France and Benelux.
Based in Brussels, you will be responsible of a diversified customers portfolio.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
• Find prospects and turn them into real partners (retail stores, architects, interior designers, ..)
• Quickly become responsible of your own B2B accounts
• Follow-up projects to enhance customer experience
• Gain experience in another service depending on your background and preferences (environmental
impact, onboarding, events, marketing ...)
• You have an advanced level of Dutch and French (English is a plus)
• You have 2+ years experience in Business Development or similar role
• You can manage an entire sales process and close deals
• You are autonomous and self-driven
• You are open-minded, enjoy meeting new people and markets
• Most of all, you are a team player at heart and you have an overall positive mindset (a must at Cruso ;) )
By working at Cruso, you'll be part of our journey towards sustainable living and contribute to the success of a Belgian startup.
Concretely, we offer:
• A comprehensive entrepreunarial experience to quickly develop your responsabilities
• Participation with the team to Design fairs in Paris, Rotterdam and Copenhagen (and many more...)
• An attracting remuneration scheme (sales bonuses, meal vouchers, phone fees, car pooling, etc.)
• An ambitious team with a great spirit and working atmosphere
Your profile matches this description and you want to join our adventure? Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
For any further questions regarding the position, please contact us at email@example.com .